Canadian Emissions Reduction Innovation Network (CERIN)
Watch the full presentation, from March 15, 2019. (359 MB)
- Program Requirements
- Application Process
- Full Program Details
Alberta Innovates and Natural Resources Canada are investing $12 million ($6 million each) in building technology testing capacity through targeted infrastructure investments at existing facilities or sites within Canada, and in enhancing national coordination in emissions reduction through support for Consortia capable of connecting facilities and expertise into an integrated network. The objective is to establish a world-class Canadian Emissions Reduction Innovation Network (CERIN) that positions Canada as a leader in developing exportable emissions management solutions, and achieving cost-effective emissions reduction and regulatory compliance.
The Network will:
- Connect national capacity, facilities and sites;
- Enable coordinated and collaborative R&D and technology testing;
- Facilitate knowledge and information sharing, including technology performance data; and
- Support training and development of next-generation highly qualified personnel (HQP) to drive oil and gas sector innovation.
Find full program details and how to apply within the CERIN program guide:
|Expression of Interest – Open||Mar. 8, 2019|
|Expression of Interest – Deadline||May 1, 2019|
|Expression of Interest – Notification||May 31, 2019|
|Full Project Proposal – Deadline||July, 2019|
|Funding Decision||Late Summer / Early Fall|
* Note that AI at its sole discretion reserves the rights to alter or cancel the currently-anticipated timelines.
Paolo Bomben, Senior Manager – Clean Technology Development
Contacts For the CCITF Facilities Program:
Candice Paton, Executive Director, Clean Technology
Pat Guidera, Executive Director, BioIndustrial Innovation