Call for applications
Alberta Innovates is now accepting applications for round three of the Alberta-Zhejiang International Technology Partnership program.
This collaborative program is intended to improve opportunities for projects in innovative technology development, as well as commercialization activities between Alberta and Zhejiang in the priority areas of:
- Clean energy (energy-saving and renewable energy technologies etc.)
- Environmental technologies
- Life sciences (bio, pharmaceutical and medical products etc.)
- Platform technologies (information and communications technologies, mobile, sensor, advanced analytics, artificial technologies, and advanced manufacturing and materials (nano) etc.)
Alberta Applicants must complete Alberta Innovates application, and the Zhejiang applicants must complete a two-step process with Zhejiang Provincial Science and Technology Exchanges Centre for Foreign Countries to apply.
Submissions are reviewed by Alberta and Zhejiang Program Steering Committees and evaluated on merit through a competitive peer-review process.
Note: Your Zhejiang Project Partners must follow the guidelines by our China Funding Partner. Zhejiang Project Partner must complete an eligibility check with Zhejiang Provincial Science and Technology Exchanges Centre for Foreign Countries prior to June 1, 2019 and once approved, are eligible to submit an online application June 1-30, 2019.
Submit Applications for this program to ChinaITP@albertainnovates.ca.
- Alberta application deadline: June 30, 2019
- Application decisions estimated: October 31, 2019
Program Contact Information
Name: Sandra Candie
Title: Director, Global Partnerships