On April 9, 2020, we began a phased launch of a new grant management system that brings several advantages to you, our clients. This system is a ‘one-stop shop’ for clients applying to our funding programs. It includes:
- Access to manage agreements and amendments.
- Tools within the system to communicate with Alberta Innovates staff.
- Applications that will auto-populate with information provided at registration to reduce duplication.
- New, standardized application forms across our programs to ensure a more consistent experience for our clients.
- A sleek dashboard that displays funding opportunities, application and agreement status and upcoming and submitted reports – all in one place.
- The ability to view, work on and submit reports within the grant management system. This means you no longer need to visit our website to access and download these reports.
When applying through the new grant management for the first time, all applicants – including those who have applied for Alberta Innovates funding in the past – will first need to register in the new system.
Already started an application?
Applications started in our existing grants management systems prior to April 14, 2020 will continue to be managed through the system in which the application was received, meaning the benefits listed above do not apply.