2019 Alberta Clinical Health Research Conference
Clinical Health Research Conference
Join us on September 20, 2019 for the Clinical Health Research Conference in Calgary.
The 2019 Alberta Clinical Health Research Conference brings together Alberta’s Clinical Health Research community for a day of discovery. With a focus on Alberta, this event highlights new and emerging areas in clinical health research, provides practical knowledge on conducting research in the province, and offers the opportunity to network and connect with others involved in clinical health research.
Speakers and sessions are being finalized – more information will be posted here as it’s available.
Preliminary sessions include:
- Data Management Planning
- Connect Care and its research component
- Patient Engagement
- Artificial Intelligence
- Community-based Sessions
- Participant Perspective
- Provincial Initiative Updates
The conference will also include booths where organizations will share their initiatives with participants. If your organization is interested in participating please contact us.
- WHEN: September 20, 2019
- TIME: 08:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- VENUE: Best Western Plus – Village Park Inn
1804 Crowchild Trail NW
Calgary, AB., T2M 3Y7
- COST: An incredible value at only $55.00 (breakfast & lunch included)
- Register today!
- Got questions? Contact us for more information.
- A special event rate of $129 + taxes for accommodation is available at the Inn until August 19, 2019 by calling 403-289-0241 and identifying yourself as an attendee of the “2019 ACHRC”.
Or, book through the online reservation system.
Note: After August 19th, regular room rates may apply.
Feedback from Previous Attendees:
- Excellent content, good resources. Very relevant!
- Small enough to be able to network well and everyone had the opportunity to have their questions answered
- Good balance between plenary and concurrent sessions
- Breakout session were great… offered range of choice that allowed focus on a certain subject