Please ensure your form is saved appropriately in Adobe format prior to completion by following these steps:
- Click on the button to open form.
- Once your form has opened in the browser, right click and choose Save As.
- Assign the document a unique file name and save it to a location on your computer or network.
- Open the saved file in Adobe and complete form (ensure you resave your work).
- Once all sections are completed, email the form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How can we help you?
We connect Alberta or Northwest Territories based researchers with a network of services, expertise and resources to help accelerate your patient-oriented project.
Visit frequently asked questions for more information.
What types of services and expertise are available?
Look through the menus below to see what services and expertise we offer.
- Consultation and Research Services (description)
- Feasibility of secondary use datasets
- Knowledge Synthesis, Implementation Science, Integrated KT, End-of-Grant
- Patient Engagement
- Design/methods of the study outcome measures
Data feasibility and design (primary and secondary data)
- Dataset feasibility & pilot data extraction
- Sample size calculation
- Case volume estimates
- Design/methods of the study outcome measures, analytical plans
- Biostatistical plan development
- Data source identification
- Data collection methods design
- Methods consultation
- Project design consultation
- Measures for patient-centered care
- Research question refinement
- Data access agreements preparation
- Case report forms development
- Database development and maintenance
- Randomization tools
- Clinical event adjudication
- Data extraction
- Data linking and merging
- Generation of control groups
- Data cleaning
- Risk adjustment methodologies development
- Statistical analysis
- Risk adjustment
- Data visualization and interpretation
- Outcomes modelling
- Quality assessment development and validation
- ICD coding algorithms
- Systematic, Scoping or Rapid review
- Literature searching
- Statistics (meta-analysis)
- Knowledge translation plan (end-of-grant or project)
- Integrated knowledge translation proposal
- Engagement of stakeholders other than patients
- Implementation plan
- Assess barriers and facilitators to implementation
- Implementation strategies identification
- Sustainability plan
- Implementation evaluation
- Patient engagement plan and readiness
- Patient engagement experience evaluation
- Determine a budget for patient engagement
- Link/match researchers to patients and patient groups
- Mentor/coach patients and researchers in engagement activities
- Access patient partners through patient registry
- Identify and mentor patient liaison
- Access capacity development and team training resources
How to apply
Complete and save the fillable pdf form for either:
Services available from concept through to analysis of a study (from the menus above)
Please include with your application:
- Ethics approval or exemption: If your ethics application has been reviewed and approved by the appropriate ethics board please submit either your approval or exemption.
- If you are in the early stages of your project and are seeking support for project refinement and/or feasibility, ethics is not required.
- Award letter: Resources to successfully conduct the study are necessary (ie. staff/funding). Please include a copy of an award letter or letter of support from your institution/department if this has been provided.
- If you are in the early stages of your project and are seeking support for project refinement and/or feasibility, an award letter is not required.
Letter of Support
This can include a submission to grant funding agencies for example. Please submit as early as possible to allow enough time to review your project and develop a letter.
Once you’re done, email your completed form and applicable documents to email@example.com.