Alberta Innovates’ Solvent Leadership Series provides the opportunity for a “deep dive” on perspectives from the regulator, industry and the research community on the role of solvents in recovery of Alberta’s bitumen resources. These sessions are intended to connect industry players with some of the recent and demonstration programs that can be useful in taking solvent pilots to the next level and the regulations that those pilots and commercial operations are required to operate within. This workshop will open up discussion on best practices from in situ producers who have experience in solvent operations.
Coming Soon: Workshop 6: In Situ Partial Upgrading. Please contact Vanessa White using the information below if you have something to add to this conversation.
- November 2019: Solvent Operations – Lessons Learned: workshop presentations
- May 2019: Regulations related to In Situ and Mining Solvent Applications: workshop presentations
- March 2018: Measurement and Monitoring of Solvent Processes for Alberta’s Oilsands: workshop presentations
- July 2017: Solvent Assisted and Solvent-based Extraction or Surface Mined Oil Sands: workshop presentations
- May 2017: In Situ Solvent Assisted and Solvent-Based Recovery: workshop presentations
Do you have something to contribute to the conversation?