*ImplementAB.digH will be opening soon!*
Implement Digital Health Solutions
ImplementAB.digH is a unique program designed to accelerate the transformation of care in Alberta through the adoption of digital health solutions. Through this program, we bring solution providers, health care practitioners, and patients together to test, validate and scale digital health technology.
We will contribute up to $300,000 CAD per project, not to exceed 50% of total eligible Project costs, over a maximum term of 18 months.
What to expect
- Applicants who participate in ImplementAB.digH can expect the following outcomes:
- Build capacity for adopting promising digital health innovations
- Improve competitiveness in a rapidly shifting healthcare environment
- Strengthen connections within the health innovation ecosystem
- Enhance patient-centered care
On a provincial scale, ImplementAB.digH endeavors to enable the delivery of new models of care using digital health that enhances the quality, efficiency, and productivity of healthcare delivery in Alberta.
This program is currently being refined. Check back soon!