The future of IoT in healthcare
With health at the top of our minds, many are beginning to acknowledge the power that the Internet of Things can play on the accessibility of quality healthcare and innovative practices.
What To expect:
- Hear how IoT and emerging technology are providing solutions, gathering data and supporting business decisions
- Gain an understanding of the challenges in the health space through in-depth conversation
- Synergistic networking opportunities with key stakeholders in the Health sector
- 3:00pm – opening remarks
- 3:05pm – Microsoft keynote
- 3:40pm – panel discussion with Smartone, Glenrose and W21C (featuring our very own Raja Mita as panel moderator).
- 4:10pm – Ellis Don feature
- 4:40pm – breakout sessions
- 5:00pm – closing remarks
Learn more about panel moderator Raja Mita
Raja Mita, Executive Director of Health Innovation at Alberta Innovates has been building cross-sectoral partnerships in the health care industry for over 10 years. In his current role, Raja is working with start-ups, large industry, academia, and health delivery agents to accelerate the integration of emerging digital and data-enabled technologies with new models of care to achieve both economic and health outcomes for Alberta. Raja is also an instructor at the MacEwan University School of Business, where he delivers undergraduate courses in business consulting, strategy, and innovation.
Alberta Innovates is a proud sponsor of the Alberta IoT