Alberta’s innovation engine
As part of our leadership role, we work to champion innovation and inform the public about the importance and scope of this work.
Our publications tell stories of impact and provide accountability for our investments and activities.
Our fiscal year runs from April 1 to March 31.
Alberta Innovates’ Publications
Reports and Publications
- Leading to Scale: The Design, Delivery, and Impact of SME Leadership Development Programs
- This report sets out to explore how programs targeting leaders of Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs) operate, and the ways these programs positively influence the behaviour of these leaders.
- Alberta Innovates meta-analysis of accelerators
- This report presents a meta-analysis of business accelerators and draws out relevant insights to inform on the Alberta entrepreneurial ecosystem. A summary of key insights are presented in the document.
- Alberta Innovates incubator and accelerator final report
- The purpose of this report is to examine recent trends related to incubators and accelerators that are relevant for the Alberta entrepreneurial ecosystem. The report does not assess the performance of current or previous incubators and accelerators in Alberta. Instead, the report focuses on defining, describing and critically assessing these two modes of enterprise support for further consideration and discussion.
- 2018 Action Plan for Climate Leadership
- 2017-18 Annual Impact Report for Health Innovation
- 2018-19 Annual Impact Report for Health Innovation
- 2019-20 Annual Impact Report for Health Innovation