Alberta Innovates is committed to the transparency of its operations. To ensure collaboration with its stakeholder the Corporation provides the following disclosure information.
Public sector bodies are now required to post online the names and compensation paid to:
- all board members
- employees who earn over $126,375
This is a requirement under the Public Sector Compensation Transparency Act, which applies to:
- agencies, boards and commissions governed by the Alberta Public Agencies Governance Act
- independent offices of the Legislature
- employees of Covenant Health
- other entities identified in the regulations
The first posting is required by June 24, 2016.
For more information please contact:
Executive Director, Human Resources