Supporting Alberta’s entrepreneurs
Regional Innovation Networks are entrepreneur-centric, community-based networks with the goal of providing programs and services to accelerate growth of technology and knowledge-based businesses in those jurisdictions.
Each Regional Innovation Network is made up of like-minded public organizations. They’re passionate about helping small technology and knowledge-based businesses innovate and grow, diversifying the economy and helping build a strong entrepreneurial culture in Alberta.
Access your Regional Innovation Network to learn more about what your community has to offer by visiting the links below:
- Calgary – Calgary Innovation Coalition
- Central AB – Central Alberta Regional Innovation Network
- Edmonton – Edmonton Regional Innovation Network
- East Central AB – East Central Alberta Regional Innovation Network
- Northeast AB – Wood Buffalo Regional Innovation Network
- Northwest AB – Grande Prairie Regional Innovation Network
- Southeast AB – APEX: Southeast Alberta Regional Innovation Network
- Southern AB – The Regional Innovation Network of Southern Alberta
You can find the facilities and services offered by the Regional Innovation Networks in Connectica.
Regional Innovation Network managers
Download our Regional Innovation Network communications toolkit for tips and help on how to promote the work going on in your network and how best to acknowledge Alberta Innovates’ support. Check it out.
Update: Energi Media’s Markham Hislop interviews Carla Otto, Director, Regional Innovation, regarding AI’s May 17 announcement of our additional investment in Alberta’s Regional Innovation Networks