Piloting a new service for Alberta’s researchers
We assist and educate researchers and their teams on how to navigate the complex clinical health research environment from study start-up to finish.
- General consultation to assess research needs
- Develop project-specific plan on how to navigate the research administration and regulatory processes
- Connect you with required resources & services
Answers to your research questions
- What funding sources are available?
- What administrative or regulatory requirements apply to my study?
- Who can I contact about a certain policy or procedure?
- What training opportunities are there for my research team?
- What data capture tools are available?
- What clinical trial management system is available?
- Who can help with method development and statistical analysis?
- Where can I post my study to enhance patient recruitment?
- And many other research questions!
Who can contact us?
The research concierge service is open to everyone – new and experienced investigators, community-based physician researchers, research coordinators, and students. Interventional and observational research studies
Submit your research project, request a consultation or send questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Service will be provided in-kind